wasted any time - wow gold

Giyimde yeni sezon akımları
Cevap gönder

wasted any time - wow gold

Mesajgönderen dmpeng tarih 07 Oca 2010, 08:12

The expansion opened first in Europe, and no-one wasted any time. We had a level 70 Death Knight within a day and level 80s a few days after that.

Most of us leveled a little slower, and started assimilating into the game and the community, finding our class niche. Of course, we haven't been without a few things that could be changed, and the dev team looks like they're getting on top of it. In the last big Death Knight story of the year, there's a bunch of very intriguing changes on the 3.0.8 PTR that could change the ways we tank and DPS in some pretty significant ways.

With these changes sure to go live sometime in January, we can expect Death Knights to get into a whole new paradigm here in the new year, for better for for worse (I'm leaning toward better). It's a perfect start to the wow gold wow power leveling aion gold aion power leveling wow gold took anything away from my tanking experience, and I haven't noticed any lack of groups needing tanks for instances
since I don't really feel the need to multi-class, if it makes the experience better for others, I'm fine with wow power leveling Joshua : Part of it goes back to being committed to one character. When I'm playing with the guild, or friends, I like the feeling that I've always been Lylelovett
the Prot Warrior. When we reminisce about the raids we've run, I like the knowledge that it's always been one character. Running aion gold multiple characters sort of destroys my own chibiasbl0107
Another reason is that I don't like playing characters that everyone else plays. I've always felt that my character was somewhat unique in that there are fewer Prot Warriors than other class builds. You just don't often run into them wow power leveling And finally, time. If I'm going to be Wow-ing, I'd rather continue to build up my Prot Warrior than work on another character
Tamat : Some argue that WoW is going to peak and begin wow gold to decline on a noticeable scale after the buzz of WotLK has dissipated. What do you think
2009 year, either way, and as we go through Ulduar, Icecrown, and beyond, the Death Knight class is only going to get better as it asserts its place in PvE and PvP and in the WoW community. I hope to be there right along with the rest of you as we create the story of the live server Death Knight in this momentous year, and in another year, we'll all look back on this and be proud of what we've done.

Related Article:
wow power leveling
wow power leveling
wow power leveling
wow power leveling
wow power leveling
dmpeng

Mesajlar: 6
Kayıt: 07 Oca 2010, 07:56

Cevap gönder

Dön Giyim

Kimler çevrimiçi