couple suggestions - wow gold

Giyimde yeni sezon akımları
Cevap gönder

couple suggestions - wow gold

Mesajgönderen dmpeng tarih 07 Oca 2010, 08:13

I'm starting a new pvp guild and atm im lvl 72. I need a couple suggestions and help on ways to run the guild and get people involved. So in other words i just need some good advice on how to run a pvp guild. ATM we got around 30members and hav about 3 80s and most other members are lvl 70 +. Anyone wanna give me some advice or ideas on events and how to run the guild?
Best advice anyone here can give you to start with is.... read the stickies at the top of this page. Then come back and post if you have more specific questions.
i just read the stickies. All the advice and stuff i alredy kno, but i mean advice lik trying to get people to be active in the guild and wanna come to guild events and recruit, etc cause it seems lik alot of people are to busy to focus on the guild with me
All you can do for that is recruit active, enthusiastic players. You can't MAKE people want to do guild activities, so when you're recruiting, don't just invite whoever whispers you. Interview them and invite the players who state that they are already interested in that stuff.
ive thought about it before and ive done it in another game i uded to play wow gold wow power leveling aion gold aion power leveling wow gold Joshua : I think that it certainly COULD decline, which is why it is imperative for Blizzard to continue to innovate and release new content. Do I THINK it will decline? Hard to say. The fan
base is so huge, the game could easily lose players and it wouldn't affect the gaming experience too much aion power leveling to a point, obviously. My worry is that WotLK hasn't added enough content. Ten new levels and a handful
dungeons isn't really enough to hold people's undivided attention for more than 6 months to a year aion gold If you could have one thing added to the game -- what would that be chibiasbl0107
Joshua : Prestige classes, like D&D. Have players work toward a specific set of requirements wow power leveling transform their class into something bigger/specialized. I would love to have to tweak my stats and go through a series of quests to, perhaps, evolve
Tamat : Thanks for chatting with us Joshua; we're looking forward to seeing you kick some ass in Wrath of the Lich Kin wow gold stand there while others try to kick
and decided not to do it again. Well i kinda got the events outta the way, but the last thing ive noticed thats a real pain is that when you create an event in the calendar and then a new member joins the guild, u have to invite them to the event too which gets annoying especially when you have people recruiting while your not online or paying attention. Is there anyway to change this other than promote a RL friend to do it lol. Also, ive noticed that more people are into Raiding than PvP and that in raiding guilds ppl can care less about othe rthings until lvl 80. I kno and ive told many of my officers and my coleader before you can't make people wanna come and they always reply "or can you?" or "yes you can if you make them fun" but anyways my last problem is i have people who dnt talk in guild chat ever some even when i recruited them.

Related Article:
wow power leveling
wow power leveling
wow power leveling
wow power leveling
wow power leveling
dmpeng

Mesajlar: 6
Kayıt: 07 Oca 2010, 07:56

Cevap gönder

Dön Giyim

Kimler çevrimiçi