avoid it being disbanded- wow gold

Giyimde yeni sezon akımları
Cevap gönder

avoid it being disbanded- wow gold

Mesajgönderen dmpeng tarih 07 Oca 2010, 08:13

Watch out for drama, address it, deal with it and move on. One of the biggest stumbling blocks for a guild is drama. It can tear down everything you have spent months working for in a day. If you come across drama, find out what its cause is and deal with it in a way that is best for the guild as a whole. Be wary of the few players that exist to tear good guilds down (they exist). Confront them and if you cannot come to an agreement it is best for them, you and the guild to part company.

You are not the King of the guild, its better to realize you are a caretaker that deals with the day to day crap of keeping the guild going.

If you raid USE A LOOT SYSTEM. Loot councils fail. And while I constantly wow gold wow power leveling aion gold aion power leveling wow gold Joshua : I think that it certainly COULD decline, which is why it is imperative for Blizzard to continue to innovate and release new content. Do I THINK it will decline? Hard to say. The fan
base is so huge, the game could easily lose players and it wouldn't affect the gaming experience too much aion power leveling to a point, obviously. My worry is that WotLK hasn't added enough content. Ten new levels and a handful
dungeons isn't really enough to hold people's undivided attention for more than 6 months to a year aion gold If you could have one thing added to the game -- what would that be chibiasbl0107
Joshua : Prestige classes, like D&D. Have players work toward a specific set of requirements wow power leveling transform their class into something bigger/specialized. I would love to have to tweak my stats and go through a series of quests to, perhaps, evolve
Tamat : Thanks for chatting with us Joshua; we're looking forward to seeing you kick some ass in Wrath of the Lich Kin wow gold stand there while others try to kick
remind my guild that loot is just our key to the next content level people still like it and expect to be rewarded for their hard work.

Keep it fun, many of your members play to escape the RL world. If your guild makes them feel like they have a second dismal job they won't play well, will be unhappy and it will lead to issues for you. (DO NOT THINK THIS INCLUDES YOU, BEING A GM IS A SECOND JOB. EXPECT TO GET DOZENS OF WHISPERS A DAY FOR A VARIETY OF REASONS).

Be available to your members. I have taken in and talked with even more players that have never spoken to their GM's and it amazes me. There is no better way for your guild members to know you care then to be there when they need you. I have always made it clear across the guild I have an open door policy and as long as I am not running a raid they should contact me with any issues they have. This helps you keep a pulse on the happiness of your guild as well as aware of any trouble brewing.

Related Article:
wow power leveling
wow power leveling
wow power leveling
wow power leveling
dmpeng

Mesajlar: 6
Kayıt: 07 Oca 2010, 07:56

Cevap gönder

Dön Giyim

Kimler çevrimiçi

Bu forumu gezen kullanıcılar: Hiç bir kayıtlı kullanıcı yok ve 1 misafir