Have They Improved The Master Championship? I Don?t Think So

Çanta, kemer, cüzdan ve benzeri aksesuarlarda en güncel haberler ve trend bilgileri

Have They Improved The Master Championship? I Don?t Think So

Mesajgönderen paleduck tarih 27 Oca 2010, 07:49

I can’t tell you how disappointed I am in the powers to be golf clubs at The Masters Golf Championship. They’ve ruined my favorite golf tournament. I’m quite certain that Bobby Jones is turning in his grave!

The Master’s has chosen to lengthen their golf course titleist 909 d3 driver to the point that 90% of the field doesn’t have a prayer in competing for the opening major championship of the 2006 season. I grant you that Master’s officials certainly should have concern for their championship being won by a score like 22 under par. Compared to the US Open, taylormade r9 460 driver known for it’s difficult conditions making even par a winner score again, the Masters at Augusta National with it’s wide rolling fairways and light rough became outdated in today’s long ball hitting environment ping g10 irons.

The same long hitting lineup is hitting it long at the US Open ping g15 driver too but it’s not just the length that’s causing the higher scores. It’s the super fast greens and tight fairways with considerable rough that makes it very difficult for any player to reach the green in regulations once in deep rough’s grasp.
Almost every town has a small golf related magazine or newspaper that is circulated around golf courses. Visit a few golf courses in your area and look around the club house titleist ap2 irons. Usually the stated materials are in the pro shop or dining area or the front door as you exit for golfers to pick up.

Golfers are generally a higher income demographic taylormade r9 driver. Only about 12 – 15% of the population in America plays golf but they’re worth going after and easy to find through their common interest – GOLF!
paleduck

Mesajlar: 6
Kayıt: 26 Oca 2010, 08:58

Dön Çanta ve Aksesuar

Kimler çevrimiçi

Bu forumu gezen kullanıcılar: Hiç bir kayıtlı kullanıcı yok ve 1 misafir