Thats actually the basics wow power leveling

Markaların mağaza adresleri, web sitesi ve iletişim bilgileri

Mesajgönderen diyi tarih 12 Kas 2009, 05:47

OK, at a higher level, it is easy to mine, tin, as it becomes as common as copper, but at low levels, its hard. So this is what we are going to do. Go mine 1 stack of copper. Now come back and go into the AH with your 3g from before. Go into the AH (Auction House) and buy 1 stack of Tin for 1g-2g. (Dont be afraid to buy it for 2g, you will make more money anyways) Now you just spent lets say 1g (Common Price) Go smelt this into bronze. Now here is the nice twist! Those 1 stack of Tin and Copper, just made 2 stacks of Bronze. "So?". Well, bronze goes for 2g a stack. So you just spent 1g on Tin, but now you put both stacks in for 2g, and when they sell, you make 4g - 1g from the tin, and you just made 3g easily. Thats how you make money at low level mining.

Chapter 5: Advanced Mining and Cash

Thats actually the basics. Now, once you can mine Iron, you will start to make some cash, but its very hard to find Iron, but you will find it. A stack of Iron Bars can go for 4-5g, and it sells pretty easily.

Then comes gold, which is quite rare (Seeing the ore's text is Green not White). The gold can take a while to sell, cause its not used that often, but it sells for quite a bit. I actually sold about 8 for 4g50s, and it sold.

Then comes the Mid-Money Maker, Steel, which cheap wow gold buy wow power leveling The Black Market of wow power leveling Achievements Enemies Update Achievements can be the gateway into a pubby raid. Show them the achievement they crave (the boss theye after down, the dungeon complete, whatever) and you can wow power leveling gain the golden ticket into the raid. The raid, that I might add, has a huge chance of failure. See, achievements aren the end all or tell all of anything. It wow power leveling easy to get to coax a game into giving you, the player the achievement. You don have to contribute anything at all to get most of the achievements other than being in the aion power leveling right spot at the right time.Glory of the Ulduar Raider is perhaps one of the most wow gold difficult achievements to get right now.Take Glory of the Ulduar Raider. ljs1234561112 Linking this achievement to anyone right now is an open pass to walk right in to a raid from good l Hogger to heroic Yogg-saron. It takes a lot to get that World of Warcraft Power Leveling achievement, right? Well, technically yes. You have to go into Ulduar and do Firefighter, 1 Light in the Darkness, and Knock Knock on Wood. These three achievements are near impossible except for power leveling wow the top 700 or so guilds out there. Only about 700 guilds so far have One Light in the Darkness (Heroic) in the U.S. Consider that for a minute. Only about 300 have Observed wow power leveling (heroic). The rarity of the achievement and the subsequent reward is so much that a lot of players out there crave it. They want it really badly, but there is aion gold little to no way to get into the top guild on your server without a long history of successful raiding, excellent gear, and knowing someone.
requires Coal (Bought from a Mining Vendor for i believe 4s50c. At this point, you should get all the Iron you mine, buy that amount of coal, and make steel, cause steel is used and goes for a good amount of cash.

Then this is where most miners say "I'm getting a lot of cash". Mithril is pretty hard to find, but its actually found in areas deeply. This is where you will probably need to raise your mining and level at the same time, because it will be located at high level areas, mostly 30s, 50s has a lot. A stack of Mithril can go any where from 12-15g. This is the start of money making at its highest.

Skipping some of the rare mining veins such as Truesilver and Dark Iron, Comes what is known as the "High Level Ores". Adamanite (I believe thats the way it is spelled), Thorium, and Khorium. These will get you "MONEY". I believe a stack of Thorium can go anywhere from 20-25g. Then i Believe a stack of Adamanite can go anywhere from 30-35g. Then it takes a HUGE leap. The Khorium is found mostly in the Outlands, so get Burning Crusade. Khorium, is rare, but needed for epic stuff for Blacksmiths and Engineering. Khorium's price takes a huge leap, and last time a checked, a stack of Khorium bars were going for 100g at the lowest. So beware, this is rare, but thank god if you find one :)

Now when i say rare, i don't mean like, dont get your hopes up. Its just, its scattered everywhere. You may find one along the Eastern Side of Hellfire Peninsula, and only maybe 2 on the rest of the Zone.

The End

So to wrap some stuff up:

--Level and Mine evenly ( You can see why when it reaches Thorium + )
--Be aware of the AH
--Don't Flood the AH
--Have fun with your money

THE END
Related Article:
Adventure magic runes wow power leveling
World of Warcraft Hunter Build
Time is money Saronite wow power leveling
Girls of World of Warcraft
What is Mo Guna wow power leveling
The Making of World of Warcraft
The new seal system wow power leveling
Rogue Skills in WoW
So you want to be a Jewelcrafter wow power leveling
WoW Mage PvP Guide - Frost Mage PvP Spec
To safeguard May 19 Tuesday wow power leveling
The Profession Alchemy Guide
diyi

Mesajlar: 24
Kayıt: 12 Kas 2009, 05:40

Re: Thats actually the basics wow power leveling

Mesajgönderen getingting tarih 23 Oca 2010, 09:30

As a loyal aion power leveling and reliable aion power leveling store blv97bf online, we aion power leveling in position to provide wow power leveling in our official
getingting

Mesajlar: 60
Kayıt: 06 Kas 2009, 06:52

Dön Marka Adres ve İletişim

Kimler çevrimiçi

Bu forumu gezen kullanıcılar: Hiç bir kayıtlı kullanıcı yok ve 1 misafir