How I Made 100,000 Gold wow power leveling

Ünlülerin giydikleri ve kullandıkları ürünler

Mesajgönderen diyi tarih 13 Kas 2009, 08:18

A player by the name of Kunzite recently submitted to us that he had released his gold-making guide, subtitled "How I Made 100,000 Gold." With a title like that, I had to check it out, and it has some very interesting tips in it. It is extremely long, which makes it all the more surprising that it's free. A lot of the tips are along the lines of playing the auction house, but there are also some helpful introductions to concepts like opportunity cost (a vital thing to wrap your head around in WoW), and detailed lists of what crafts you can turn a profit in (if only by disenchanting them), and so on.

I know I'll be coming back to this site ?I haven't read it cheap wow gold buy wow power leveling The Blood Furnace Guide The Blood wow power leveling Furnace is the second wing of the Hellfire Citadel and are generally referred to as the Furnace. The citadel itself straddles the path of glory leading to the Dark Portal and contains 3 other instances. The Citadel is the home of the Fel Orcs in Hellfire Peninsula and was built by Blackhand and Gulan and still houses the Kargath Bladefist.Quests Heart wow power leveling of Rage ?Fully investigate the Blood Furnace and then report to Nazgrel at Thrallmar in Hellfire Peninsula. (Or the equivalent from Honor Hold)The Blood is Life - Collect 10 Fel aion power leveling Orc Blood Vials and return them to Centurion Caza'rez at Thrallmar in Hellfire Peninsula. (Or the equivalent from Honor Hold) Trash MOBs Shadowmoon Technician hey through bombs that explode for an AOE damage and silence, and place land mines on the ground that explode for 2k damage to everyone around them. The mines can be deactivated by a wow power leveling rogue or you can just move carefully around them. Nascent Fel Orc ?The new type of Fel orc being built (grown?) in the labs in the Blood ljs1234561113 Furnace.Laughing Skull Rogue ?You can find these in several places in the instance. They pop out of stealth and poison their target. They can do severe damage to cloth wearers very quickly so it World of Warcraft Power Leveling is important to always let the tank lead into a new area. The Maker Knockback - Throws everyone that is in melee away from him about 10 yards, while wow gold also reducing aggro from those characters.Mind Control - Takes over a random person with mind control for a short period of time (roughly 10-15 seconds). This can not be dispelled, although the wow power level person can me poly morphed.Acid spray - He can hit everyone in his front arc within roughly 10 yards with an acid stray. Broggok AOE Poison Cloud - He drops an AOE poison cloud under him that slowly grows for about 45 seconds. He drops a fresh cloud about every 15 seconds. They cause large damage per tick and persist after his death until they wow power leveling time out.Poison Bolt - He can shoot a poison bolt that hits players in his front arc and does damage and places poison on the target. The DoT component can be cured.Keli'dan the Breaker AOE Fire Blast - Every so often in the fight Keli'dan will yell "Closer! Come Closer! And Burn!" and then send out 3 AOE fire blasts that hit for about 2k powerleveling damage each. While doing this he is also immune to damage.Shadow Bolt - He can hit everyone in his front arc with shadow bolts. all yet, but it is a very nice resource, and who couldn't use a little more gold? I've already implemented one of his suggestions and found it to be quite lucrative: farming for Fel Armaments and Marks of Sargeras from warlocks at Legion Hold. My previous go-to gold-making strategy (fishing in Nagrand) was getting me 200-300g an hour typically; Legion Hold would be more like 400g if I sold everything, and I need the Aldor rep anyway (so I'm selling the Armaments and turning in the Marks). The best part about Legion Hold is that the mobs there are perma-spawned: there are always at least certain number alive at a time, so no matter how many people are farming there, you never have to wait for spawns.

Kunzite's guide, like Jame's killer leveling guides (Alliance, Horde), is astonishingly high-quality ?and completely free! Go check it out if you have any interest in better ways to make gold. And to Kunzite, thank you for making this great resource available to the community.

wow power leveling
Related Article:
Tips for Making Gold in WoW at Low Levels
Best Class for WoW Players
Food Buffs of Group Meals in WoW
Helpful Professions in WoW
WOW:pre-Naxx mage gear
WotLK Mage Leveling
WOW:Warlock Changes
WOW 3.0.8 Bugs List
News
diyi