Grey's Anatomy----Ellen Kathleen Pompeo

Ünlülerin giydikleri ve kullandıkları ürünler

Grey's Anatomy----Ellen Kathleen Pompeo

Mesajgönderen carolzhang tarih 13 May 2010, 08:43

Ellen Kathleen Pompeo is a leading role of grey's anatomy season 6. Many people love her and pay much attention to her life and career. How I met your mother season 1-7 dvd Determined to succeed in acting, two and a half men seasons 1-7 dvd box set Pompeo moved to Los Angeles in 2001. A turning point came when she was selected by director Brad Silberling in 2002 for a role in his film Moonlight Mile playing Jake Gyllenhaal's sympathetic love interest. She also appeared in the film grey's anatomy season 6 Daredevil playing Matt Murdock's (Ben Affleck) grey's anatomy season 6 secretary Karen Page, How I met your mother season 1-7 dvd but most of her scenes were deleted from two and a half men seasons 1-7 dvd box set the theatrical version of the film. In 2002, Pompeo appeared in Supernatural seasons 1-5 dvd box set Catch Me If You Can and in 2003, Old School. Footballers wives seasons 1-5 dvd box set
Pompeo landed How I met your mother season 1-7 dvd her first major role in the ABC medical drama grey's anatomy season 6, which is now entering into two and a half men seasons 1-7 dvd box set its sixth season,Ellen Pompeo Series 6 Footballers wives seasons 1-5 dvd box set Interview as the title character, Supernatural seasons 1-5 dvd box setMeredith Grey, a surgical intern at a prestigious hospital. The show became the highest-rated on network TV in its fifth season. In 2007, Pompeo was nominated for a Golden Globe for Best Actress in a Drama Series. grey's anatomy season 6 That year, she also signed a new contract for Grey's Anatomy that increased her salary to US$200,000 per episode. desperate housewives season 1-6 She is contracted with the show for eight seasons.Ellen Pompeo as is lost 1-6 the standard length in Hollywood after which bones 5actors often demand large raises. Surgery residencies in the U.S. usually last between five and seven years.

grey's anatomy season 6
How I met your mother season 1-7 dvd
two and a half men seasons 1-7 dvd box set
Footballers wives seasons 1-5 dvd box set
Supernatural seasons 1-5 dvd box set
desperate housewives season 1-6
lost 1-6
bones 5
carolzhang

Mesajlar: 1
Kayıt: 13 May 2010, 08:38

Dön Ünlüler ve Giyim Tarzları