WoW players say ....

Giyim, aksesuar ve takı alanında kendi tasarımını yapan kullanıcılarımız tasarımlarını bu bölümde yayınlayabilirler

WoW players say ....

Postby vigoss888 on Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:49 am

WoW players say

Being a WoW player for two and a half years, before The Burning wow gold Crusade expansion and all, I still saw the rapid growth in the game. Sure, it’s a very easy game to pick up on and maybe a 30 minute learning curve on how to play. Agreeing with others on how the game is “family based” where anyone can find something to do for fun, I chose the path of a “hardcore raider” if you will, but don’t get me wrong. Sometimes wow power leveling I just got so bored with the game I would take monthly breaks at a time and try a new MMO out. Prior to my years at WoW. I played Runescape (go ahead and laugh) for two years as well. The game wasn’t about graphics, but more on the lines of what was in the game. Questing, skill leveling, meeting new people, PvP, etc., but over the last year the game is just going downhill, changing all the PvP aspects of the game, market prices, etc. and many people I know quit because of this but nothing interested me as much as WoW. But why do I spend my nights WoW wow gold? I enjoy killing the final bosses of the game with my guild and getting the best gear in the game…. And with this PvP discussion. I’m not going to say that it’s great and nothing needs wow gold to be changed, but overall, all Blizzard is trying to do is even out “class balance” because of complaints, and it takes them literally months to fix this. This also goes a long with the poor customer support Blizzard offers, I would have to say it is one of the worst I’ve seen in an MMORPG. My final words are.. WoW is a great game if you are willing to pay the monthly wow gold fee and you will surely find something fun in the game to do, I know I did and don’t plan on quitting any time soon. Well, I for one am looking for a new MMO after playing WOW for almost 3 years. I enjoyed it from the beginning but now it is stale. As for 9 million players, well that is accounts past or present, wow gold they count them all. I got counted twice since I have 2 accounts. One is inactive because it once was a guild bank, but it is still counted in their false numbers. Do the math, if there were 9 million players they would need a lot more servers than they have running. ‘extremely limited success’ in what way? Pre-wow LotRO would have been considered a ridiculously successful title. And it’s a guarantee that Turbine’s making money and will continue to do so into the future. WoW has not locked up the pay-to-play market. yyqq1001 They’ve locked up the casual pay-to-play DIKU market. Many other games are profitable in its shadow, despite the same basic gameplay. It’s far and away premature to start talking about the end of pay-to-play when there are so many more types of games yet to be seriously explored. Its good to see that he mentioned EVE as a different type of game, but a model of MMOs that seems to have been forgotten is the skill based like UO. Skill based games are hard for developers to balance and make fair but UO is one of the few that I have seen. Its subscriptions might be down but it is still running strong enough. UO also has the top down view that seems to have been completely forgotten in all other MMOs.
wow gold
wow gold
wow gold
wow gold
wow gold
vigoss888

Return to Amatör Tasarımcılar