Have More Success When Golf Putting

İş yaşamında kullanımı tercih edilen giyim ürünleri ile ilgili haberler, moda akımları, ürün çeşitleri

Mesajgönderen claire695 tarih 13 Oca 2010, 14:04

People tend to have a pre action routine when playing golf too. Most have a slightly unique one for cheap golf clubs the chip, the iron shot, the drive and of course the putt.

In this specific article, I want to discuss a pre putt practice that has proven to be very helpful in heightening your understanding of slope, speed and distance during the
taylormade r9 driver golf putt.

I am sure you are aware that if, for instance, the grass slopes from right to left, if you hit the ball harder that slope will have less effect in deviating the ball from straight ahead.

If you ask someone who plays ping g15 driver golf why they have a particular pre putt routine, they usually can't give a good answer.

I would like to make a proposal for a pre putt routine that will beyond doubt up lift your putting performance. This is a proven method that will deliver more consistency with your callaway x-22 irons golf putt than you have experienced up until now.

First, walk from the hole to your ball, counting your steps. Walk past your ball and still counting, walk the same distance again beyond the ball but in line with the hole. Hopefully there is no bunker just there.

Turn and look at the ball and the hole, you will see that the ball is halfway to the hole. You can get atitleist ap2 irons better idea of slope to right or to left between the ball and the hole from there as well.
When you walk back to the ball, your mind will get an acute sense of that distance, as this is the THIRD time you have walked it.

Now when you stand over the ball and look again, the ping g15 irons golf putt will seem easy. Your perception of distance and slope, and therefore how hard you must hit, is greatly enhanced.
claire695

Mesajlar: 9
Kayıt: 03 Oca 2010, 05:33

Dön İş Yaşamı

Kimler çevrimiçi

Bu forumu gezen kullanıcılar: Hiç bir kayıtlı kullanıcı yok ve 1 misafir