Dear World Of Warcraft Gamers

Düğün ve davetlerde giyilen abiye elbiseler, gelinlik ve damatlıklar

Dear World Of Warcraft Gamers

Mesajgönderen achuan091006 tarih 07 Eki 2009, 05:18

Dear World Of Warcraft Gamers If you can spare a few minutes of your time, I'll show you how to quickly and easily level your character .even if you've only started playing World of Warcraft today. As you can see from the screen shots above I am a huge FANATIC of World of Warcraft. I have 2 level 80 characters and over 7680 hours of played time combined.. wow gold That means on average I have been playing World of Warcraft for over 7 hours a day every day for the last 3 years.. thats a full time job! needless to say I have a lot of experience with playing the game. I remembered when I first started playing WoW I was so overwhelmed with the amount of detail and features in World of Warcraft. It took me forever to figure out on how to complete each quest and I desperately wanted to reach the highest level and I needed to earn a ton of gold to gear up my characters. wow gold This can be very frustrating especially when I'm not having any fun and paying a subscription fee to Blizzard just to play the game, sometimes I wonder 'why is this game so popular?' Many of my friends end up quitting World of Warcraft because they find it too complicated or too time consuming.. which is sad because I think they are missing out on the best game ever! and I really want my friends to be able to catch up to me so we can play together. wow gold This is why I have developed my 3 steps to having the most fun in World of Warcraft Leveling Your Character From Level 1 - 80 wow gold Everybody has to start at Level 1 with their brand new account, your biggest obstacle right now is how to level your character to the maximum level of 80. This can literally take you months, my very first character took 2 months to level to 60. Right now you don't really need gold to buy things, because your gear will continuously be replaced with higher level gear which will be given to you through questing alone. wow gold We have developed a great system that is easy to follow to show you Step-By-Step how to level your character 1-60, 60-70 and 70-80 the FASTEST way possible! Funding Your Character's Gold wow gold Now that you have reached your maximum level, you will need GOLD and lots of it! This is required to finely tune your character to get the best gear possible so you can conquer the dungeons and dominate in PVP and also to level your Profession. Dominating Other Players in PVP If you're like me, you will take the most pleasure from dominating the opposite faction in battlegrounds, arena or even while you're questing. You might want to consider learning about PVP early if you started your character in a PVP server, because you can be sure that there will be a lot of players that will try to ruin your day while you're questing.szmcs091007
achuan091006

Mesajlar: 10
Kayıt: 07 Eki 2009, 05:00

Dön Abiye ve Gelinlik

Kimler çevrimiçi

Bu forumu gezen kullanıcılar: Hiç bir kayıtlı kullanıcı yok ve 1 misafir