The wind is up at the Honda

Yeni moda akımları, stil ve tarz yenilikleri

The wind is up at the Honda

Postby skater123 on Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:31 am

Heron Bay's trademark wind was back Friday, Mizuno mp 58 irons but several players continued to breeze through the Honda Classic. J.P. Hayes shot a second round 67 and moved to 12-under-par, one stroke ahead of David Sutherland and Hal Sutton. Rick Fehr, Paraguay's Carlos Franco, Dudley Hart, Skip Kendall and Kevin Wentworth are at 10 under.

"Mizuno mx 25 irons、 Mizuno mx 300 irons、 Mizuno mx 100 irons there is a tremendous amount of golf left," Hayes, 34, said. "Who knows what the weekend weather is going to bring us. There is a ton of guys within three or four or five shots of the lead, but . . . I would like to think that I am going to have a chance on Sunday afternoon."

Golf irons only 17 players in the 144-man field were over par after the second round at the TPC at Heron Bay. The cut was 4 under, most notably sending Franklin Langham, last week's runner-up in the Doral-Ryder Open, home for the weekend. The cut is the lowest this year and matched the lowest in the 28-year history of the tournament.

Australian sensation Aaron Baddeley shot a 4-under 68 and easily made the cut at 7 under. Baddeley, Golf equipment the 1999 Australian Open winner, Mizuno golf irons is the only amateur playing in the event and is well placed for the weekend.
I like [url=http://www.golfselling.com]golf course equipment[/url]
skater123

Return to Stil ve Tarz